In an effort to serve the public better, effective August 1, 2017 the Parks Department began accepting Online Reservation Requests and Payments (credit/debit card or electronic check, also known as eChecks) for the following shelters:
- Checkerboard County Park
- Dennis Frandsen County Park
- Fish Lake County Park
- Ki-Chi-Saga County Park
- Kost Dam County Park
Park Shelter Reservation Fees:
- $35 per shelter on weekdays, excluding holidays.
- $60 per shelter for county residents on weekends and holidays.
- $75 per shelter for non-county residents on weekends and holidays.
You have the option of using the links above to make a reservation request for a specific park shelter and then pay online via credit card, debit card or electronic check. You can also, after submitting your reservation request online, either hand deliver or mail your payment to: Chisago County Parks, P.O. Box 815, 38871 7th Avenue, North Branch, MN 55056.
Note: A 2.5% ($2.00 minimum) fee will be assessed when paying with a credit/debit card or a $1.50 fee will be assessed for eChecks up to $10,000.
- Each request may only be for one day.
- Each day requested must be submitted and paid for separately.
- Reservations are not confirmed until payment is received and shelter availability is confirmed by parks staff.
- Any requests for multiple days will be denied.
- Requests will only be accepted for the current year.